0. Extract "Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (Continuous Track) BASE RELEASE (v15.007.20033) (2015-04-06) + CRACK.zip" and then start the installation.
1. Disconnected your computer from internet connection.
2. Run "SETUP/Setup.exe" for the starting "Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (Continuous Track) BASE RELEASE" installation.
3. Before clicking "Install" button, make sure you customize the installation for your preferred and available language from "Advanced" option (use "Advanced" option only when you want languages other than English), and then proceed by clicking "Install" button.
4. After installation is completed, open the application from the shorcut created on your desktop.
5. You will notice that application opens and closes automatically, leaving us not able to work with the application.
6. Following that "Adobe Sign-in" program opens automatically. Click "sign-in" button, as internet connection is disconnected, that redirects to another dialog where you select "Sign-in Later" option, which leads to registration dialog.
7. Now, We are going to use "offline registration" to activate the product by clicking "Offline regsitration" button.
8. Then, copy and paste one of the keys from "Serial keys.txt" file, thus completing the registration.
9. These above steps completes the "base release" installation along with registering the product.
10. Now, connect your computer to internet connection.
11. If you want to update this product, you can use one of the following options:
i. Open the "Adobe Acrobat DC" application, and then check for updates from About menu. Thus, this downloads and installs the latest update.
ii. Or you can search for Adobe Acrobat DC (continuous track) updates on Adobe website.
iii. If your computer is either away from internet or if you cannot find proper update release for the product, you can download from us which is uploaded as "Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (Continuous Track) UPDATE vxx.xxx.xxxxx (yyyy-mm-dd)".